Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why hello there.

     I haven't posted anything in forever. I don't know if anyone actually reads any of my posts, but if by chance anyone does, sorry I've been so absent.
     The last few months have been especially crappy for me. The only really good thing about them has been my boyfriend who I love dearly, everything else has been crap. I've struggled with self-harm and an eating disorder for over two years along with major depression. All my issues seem to be getting progressively worse. I've been forced back into therapy, and tomorrow I have to see a psychiatrist and be put on medication again. I'm still just as against taking them as I've always been, but I don't know what else to do. My mother is forcing me into it. I'll give them a try i suppose, but if i don't like the effects that they have on me I will flat out stop taking them.
     If you've never self-harmed, but are considering it, PLEASE DON'T. It's taken over my life and I can't stop. The scars it will leave on your body are hideous gashes that may never completely fade. People will judge you for them constantly. You'll try to keep it localized to one small area of your body where you think nobody will see, but it WILL spread to more visible areas. You WILL start going deeper. It's a terrible addiction, don't do it. To those who are struggling with self harm, depression or eating disorders: I feel your pain, you are not alone. You are all beautiful :)
~ Evangeline <3

No comments:

Post a Comment